Sonntag, 12. Januar 2014

5 mois :)

Saluuuuut,
I don't really know where to start....I think first of all...SORRY :P O have had a reeeaaally good last month and I always had something to do...so I kind of put my blog a bit on the bottom of my list...and I also have some problems with my computer so there will sadly be no photos...but I hope you guys understand that just a tiny little bit.
So yes, new years eve came sooo fast after all These eating on Christmas...but since there was nearly a week between, we had the time to go skiing 2 times :) I was soooo happy, because we were like waiting for the snow practically 1 month :P
Since I normally go skiing in autrich, I found some Points, like the weather or the waiting to finally get on to the lifts, which are just exact the same...but also some things that where a bit different:
the snow, in oppinion was a bit better, well more soft than in autrich. But the lifts are less comfortable over here then there...so it kind of compensates the two regions :)
I also have waay more stress at school by now...I still don't know in.which language to learn for a test and that just enoys me :P but all in all I'm feeling pretty comfortable by now...I also have my exposition on friday in history...I'll be sooo stress and nervous :P
We have got quite a long period of school right now. We had already 4 weeks and now there still 4 to go...but the last week my cousin, my uncle and my grandparents are coming to visite me to go skiing on.charmonix :)) I am sooo happy about that :P
I still looooove the basketball...it's just incredible to have chance to be part of such an awsome groupe of people...I can't even explaine it :)
There is just always something to laugh about with them :*
I am just a bit scared that the time goes by too fast...I have already done half of it and I don't want to go by so fast :(((
But it just gives me the reason to really do something out of every day I have over here...because if not... I will regret it afterwards :)

À très bientôt
Xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen