Sonntag, 8. September 2013

First week is over ;)

Salut,
my first week here is already over. haha can't believe it :)
I decorated my room with some fotos of my lovely friends and now I feel a bit more like home.
I did not get homesick and I found some friends at school...although I don't understand a word in class :) But I had my first German lesson on thursday. It was really fun...I'm sitting next to girl who speaks german really well and she is really interested in languages :) So now I kind of help her in lerning german and she helps me with understanding what the teachers say :))
French lesson is really hard. The teacher wrote a test in the first week...but since I don't understand a word, she gave some different task. I had to write down what sort of books I read...I had to think a loooong time...because I don't read :P and especially not in french!
But I know that I am only here for learning french and making experiences, so I won't make myself stress :)


So know I just came back from visiting the sister of Laurance (my hostmum) and her family. There are two kids and the dad speaks a little german...but actually really well :) And they have an amaaaazing house. It's all wooden but also kind of modern..so just reaally nice. And they where all really gentil and he kept on talking about german traditions and of course about beer :))
It was a really nice day...although it's raining the whole time...but I like it, it's kind of cosy :)
And since we talked about german traditions I will be cooking some german food for the family...so if you guys have any tips or anything nice german that comes to your mind, please comment :))


xoxo, Klara

4 Kommentare:

  1. cook some potatoes and curd :DD they'll like it for sure :PP

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Kartoffelsalat, Bouletten,Rouladen, Schnitzel =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. das klingt gut :)...außer die rouladen...keine ahnung wie die gemacht werden :P danke

    AntwortenLöschen