Montag, 2. September 2013

3. day in Reignier

Cou cou,
now I have been here for 3 days and I still understand only half of what they say :PP but my family is very nice and they are very patiente with me :)) that makes it alot easier for me.
Yesterday I called my mum, just to say everthing is alright and I don't know why, but afterwards I felt a bit sick...it was a bit awkward...so I will try to not have too much kontakt with her, so it's easier for me to not get homesick, because that feeling is just horrible.
But today I could sleep in one more time, because tomorrow school is starting and I am like sooooo excited and also a bit scared...I really don't understand much :P
After lunch I went to play tennis with Damien (hostbrother) and it was pretty cool, just waaay too hot....but we played easy so it was ok :)
And around 4 o'clock we went to visit my school...it is pretty big, well 1000 students...but it was nice to see it befor I have to go there tomorrow :P We got this card so I can have lunch there and did some formal stuff...I will be in class Premier ESC1 (if I understood that right :P). It is really difficult, the schoolsystem over here :P but I will get to know it tomorrow :) and I will be learning german in french, which is really funny :))
So thats all for today, I will be reporting about the first day at my knew school tomorrow :)

A demain
xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen