Mittwoch, 18. September 2013

Sweeeeeets

Bonjour,
today I got a package from my grandparents, which was a really typical omi-opi-package...with this I mean loooooots of chocolate and sweets :) haha an who is not happy about chocolate?!



waaay too much...but my hostfamily likes it too :))

Oh and also, I wanted to let you know that the science or especially the physics here is soooo easy...we have the eye now and I mean I have learned this 3 years ago :P ...but now it's all in french and I can't really remember...so I will have to learn it all again :((

The weather here is getting bad now...only had a few hours of sunshine today. It rains alot. ;(

But I have found really nice friends now and I dancing is also really cool...they do all the choreos on their own...which I think is awsome :))

A dimanche
xoxo, Klara

1 Kommentar: