Mittwoch, 4. September 2013

My suuper language knowledge :P

Bonjour mes amis,
ok so this was the second schoolday, but kind of the first real one. We had math during the first lesson. You know I always thought that math would be the same in every language and alle around the world...but it actually isn't. They do the stuff that I can actually do, completly different...but since I haven't had math for around about 3 month, I completly forgot everything. So now I don't remember how to do it the german way and ofcourse I didn't understand the french way :P ...but I have soo less math (3 hours a week) that I don't really care :))
I was really happy and I kind of felt safe, when we had english...because the english teacher only speaks english in class, so it's the only subject, apart from german, where I am able to participate :P
And then we tow hours of geography and history...I again, didn't understand a word he said. It is sooo enormus fast. But the teacher is really nice, so I'm a bit less scared now :P
It kind of seems to me, that they don't have alot of subjects at school...like I have only english, french, german, history&geography (which is in one lesson), math and this subject called economie et sociales...don't know what that is jet, I will find that out tomorrow :P

So when a teacher says something, I kind of understand this:
djlsjwkafpakdopkef...comme ca....ijpadjlaöeköajwk...oui...sijalsdjaisdjlefhsnelvsnv....le bac.....jflajflwejfjfpsjfe...le bac.....ajfjwlefjpojpsjfpef...votre bac....ifjlfjwefpwejfp!

And my brain works like this, at the moment:
I think toujour über tous nach...je sais pas warum...that est tres komisch!

xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen