Sonntag, 15. September 2013

My surrounding

Salut,
it's just gonna be a short post today about my weekend :)
I went to tennis on saturday, as you know and it was really cool. We were a group of ten and we played on tow courts :)) at the end of the training lesson the trainer split us up in 2 groups. So now I will be playing every saturday from 11 to 12 am with 4 other girls. I am really happy to be doing this, because I just really feel like playing tennis again and I kind of found enthousiasme again :))
Today we made a little walk around the area and I finally took some photos...still not alot but like this you might be able to get at least a little impression of where I live now :P



If there were no clouds, you would be albe to see the Mont Blanc :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen