Sonntag, 29. September 2013

un mois en france :)

Bonjour mes amis,
so as you can already tell by the heading, I have survived my first month in france :) ...ok that sounded as if it was like a survival camp or so...well, sometimes :P
You know how they give frenchs kisses to everybody here?! So lately had to remember myself about which hand to use, when shaking hands in germany...that was awkward :P
I have to say that my head is still very confused with all these languages and he doesn't really know in which language to think... but my french has inproved alot :))
Last week I had an enormus conversation with my hostparents, after dinner. 1 freaking hour I talked :) We started with exchange things, so why I wanted to do this, why they chose me and things like that...with this they asked me if my family wants a hostkid next year....so we came to the plans of my family for the next year....with this to my plans and the school I might be visiting after my stay here and of cours with this to the german school system...so we landed in germany and of course came to the world war and the history of germany and france....chesus...that was sooo awsome :) After this I was like so happy that I had actually talked about all theses themes :PP ...but at school I still don't understand enough to keep up the classes :P
But...I have found a really nice group of friends, some more patient with me, some less...but that doesn't count..they are all really friendly with me...although they sometimes make fun of what I say, but I would do the same and I can also laugh about it :)
So at school, the teachers are starting to write tests and all that stuff...so what am I doing? well for example in french: I sit there two hours (thats how long they had time) I read the text...well I look at the words and try to find out what they mean...mostly I don't find the meaning...and out of a one page text, I might be able to understand 1 to 2 sentences :P ...but I know that it doesn't count for me, how good I am in the tests :)
Tomorrow I have a test in Math and German...let's see how that'll end :)

So yesterday we drove to the parents of my hostmother, as I already told you, it was the birthday of her dad :) The family is just soooo nice and we had a really nice time there...and of course we ate alooooot...too much :P
Befor lunch we had some starters, onion-tart, salami and some other stuff. For lunch we had these steak-thingies, pepperoni, salat and some kind of kich. After this the wife brought of course a massive tray of cheese...I tried some...but I really don't like alot :P For dessert we ate fruit-salat and the birthday cake :))
Yes yes, that was not all...
for tee we had some chocolate cake and around 8 o'clock we had dinner :)
For dinner we had again some leftover steaks and a seefoodkich, for starter we had championg-soup :) of cours salat and after that again cheese and dessert :PP
It was waaaay too much, but it was a really nice day :)

 





 So...today we had bad weather, but we still went outside for a little while :)



 

So quite a bit of information there for you :PP hope you like the photos :)

See you soon, and wish me luck for the tests tomorrow :P
xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen