Sonntag, 6. Oktober 2013

Some knews :)

Salut,
today I will be telling you some knew things I found out, that I will be doing here :)
So the first thing is, that I will be playing basketball. I have a friend here and the mother sometimes drives me to school in the mornings and so we talked about hobbys and all that stuff. And then she said that Johanna (the girl) played tennis for a long time, but didn't really enjoy it anymore, so she started with basketball...and so I was like: Oh my god, it was exact the same situation with me.
So yeah this is how things got moved and she said that the team was looking for knew players and yes, now I will be practicing basketball 2 times a week, wednesday and friday :)
The second thing is, that it's for sure now, that they go skiing like nearly every weekend during the winter and now this is like the only thing I want: SNOW...as fast as possible. I will also be trying out Snowboard again...only for Paul :*
The third thing is, that they asked me if I wonna like go out in the evenings some time...and of course I said yes, what else :P they call it here soirées ;) (I hope I wrote it right :P )
The last thing is that we have only 2 more weeks of school and then we will be off to HOLIDAYS :)))
Oh yes, and the homework here is getting more and more...I'm a bit overstrained :P


xoxo, Klara
PS: I made some nutella cookies for my hostfamily, I think they liked them pretty much :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen