Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2013

deux mois :)

Bonsoir,

oh oh 2 months already! 2 months in france! 2 months twentyfour-seven french!
I don't really know what to say...
I have to tell you guys that 2 months sound, well they actually sound pretty 2 monthish.
You know it feels like I am already here such a long time...sometimes psotive and sometimes negative. It feels like I know alot of people, but not close, so not peolpe I would like ask if they wanted to do something with me. I have found really nice friends, and in general, they are all sooo nice to me...but I sometimes have the feeling that they are only nice to me because they are afraid of hurting me, in a way.
You know in these two months I have already learned quite a few things. About people, about life and also about my family.
First I have to say, that the last two months again prooved to me, that being mobbed, has abolutely nothing to do with where you come from. I come from germany, I have lived one and a half in australia and now I live for nearly one year in france and I have changed school many times, but I have never, never ever been mobbed or I have never been unexcepted. In australia, as well as here in france, I could hardly speak a word in the language of the country, when I first came there, but I could make myself friends. All this prooves to me, that it's not about where you come from, it's about who you are and how you present yourself. This does not include clothing and stuff like this, I have my own style, but it includes you charakter. Of course you are beeing judged by how you look and what you wear..which is also a thing that I learned here. But you can always compensate your looking with your charakter!
The second thing I have to honor, is the work that my parents have done. All the things that they tought me and how they raised me up is unpayable. I have already learned soo much about life through them and I have to say that my life is great, but only because of my parents. I cannot explaine how I learned this here, but since I live in a different family now, it just opened my eyes even wider and just made me notice that there is no single word to express how much I honor and love my parents and as well as how much I want to thank them.
I am happy with my family here, some things just make realize how much luck I have :)

And the last thing is that I am really sorry, but I have some problems with uploading the video. I will try it out another day :) so here just a little photo of my friends :))


A bientôt
xoxo, Klara


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen