Mittwoch, 9. Oktober 2013

Le permier spectacle

Bon soir,
so I am getting a little depressed over here now...because of all these tests we write at the moment, I am really stressed and soo tired all the time. But it's not just that, you kind of always realize how less frenchknowlegde you actually have when you sit in one of these tests for 2 hours and don't know anything. Like really NOTHING.
I know, I know...don't make yourself too much pressure, remeber it's not important for you...the language matters and you are there to learn it, it doesn't come from one day to another...bla bla...it's still not very motivating...
Today was the first time here, that I actually sat in the geography test and knew what I had to do and used the complete 2 hours...but of course on my sheet of paper was way less wirtten than on the others sheets :P ...but I think today got me some (!!!) motivation :)


 We also had the first spektakle yesterday evening at Chateau rouge. I don't really know what to say about it..it was...different. It was an old (72 years) woman which danced a bit weird...kind of an expressive dance...I don't know :P The music was sometimes good and the things she did were sometimes quite cool...but never really both things at the same time. So all in all, I would say it's not a thing you have to have watched in your life...but something I quite enjoyed :)



 Bonne soirée
xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen