Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

Finally Holidays :P

Salut,
I am sorry that I didn't write my usual sunday-post yesterday...but I was a little demotivated and didn't really have time...
So yes, the holidays have finally arrived and I must say, I reeeeaaally needed them. I was soo tired the last few days of school and I am also a bit sick :((
But yes, the last to days of school where still really nice though... I took my camera to school to make some photos of my friends and the school. But do not wonder why I'm not posting them today, I'll do a little video and that will take a little more time ;)

So yesterday was again pretty nice because the whole family was here again and we celebrated all the birhtdays: Damiens, Laurences and Didiers...and to my surprise mine already :PP I know, I know celebrating in advance brings bad luck and all, but I found it kind of really cute because like that the whole family was there and I got some little presents and a reeeeaaaally awsome cake...the only time I had a cake cooler than that, was when I was really small and it was a barbie-cake :))


So the plan for tomorrow is having lunch at the house of teh sister of Laurence and afterwards visiting the beautiful Annecy and meeting up with a few exchange students in my region :))

A bientôt,
xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen