Sonntag, 13. Oktober 2013

First snowball fight :P

Salut,
as you know, I have to take the bus nearly every morning and every afternoon, well actually evening... and since there is only one bus every morning and every evening, you kind of have no other chance to come to school or to come home...
And yes of course the day had to come that I miss the bus... gladly I missed it in the evening and not in the morning because not going to school at all makes everything way more complicated than having to call my hostparents to say that I was too stupid to hear the schoolbell ring...I was sooo sorry so I think, well I hope this is NEVER gonna happen again :P

Yesterday I had alot of fun with Julie in the evening, because she was going to go to a 20th birhtday with the motto Zombie or Unicorn and she asked me to help her make a costume for a zombie....and I looove doing this like this so we made, with the sources that where given (not much), a pretty good zombie out of her :P 



Haha yeeees my first snowball fight for this winter :) You might be wondering how is it possible that we already have snow?! I have to say that since I live in the mountains it doesn't take long to be over 1000meter and this is the hight where the snow begins...it's around an hour away to drive and I think that is not too far. I got to see where we will be skiing in winter every saturday or sunday and also where we will be skiing for one week :)
Although the weather is really not nice at the moment, which I think is normal fpr autum, I got some really nice photos :)

 
 

So now there is only ONE MORE WEEK to go and then off on vacasion :P

Bisous
xoxo, Klara


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen