Sonntag, 3. November 2013

End of the holidays :()

Coucou, 
so this is the end of the holidays and tomorrow it's back to school... I am pretty happy about that because like this it's not so boring anymore... even though I have to say that the last week was pretty nice because we actually did something :PP

On monday I went to Louana and we made this creative day...so we watched movies and did DIYs (do-it-yourselfs). The family was really nice and they were not so typical french...so they ate like around about 6 or 7 pm and not like 8 or 9isch...

On wednesday was my birhtday and I wanted to say thankyou to everyone who thought of on that day again... I got soooo much stuff....way to nice :PP
We also drove to the parents of my hostdad and they were also sooo nice to me...the mum made a little cake for me and that was jsut soo cute :))

We visited alot of castles and we had amazing weather, a part from friday :P 






We also visited the house of Leonardo da Vinci, where he lived around about 2 years and you could see all the invetions he had in his mind and drew, but didn#t have the material in that time. 

And now I hope everyone can watch the video, if no, I am really sorry :)



Tomorrow school and in 6 weeks already the next holidays :P

A bientot
xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen