Montag, 25. November 2013

Soirée du Basket et la Neige

Bon soir,
so once again a monday...it'll be often like this now :)
I had just too much to do for school yesterday evening, because we had a test in maths today (well ca va :P) and I had a pretty cool weekend, with not much time for school stuff :))
But let's start with last week...
Well we had quite alot of snow. It was sooo great, even though it didn't rest all day long, but still. The noices the snow makes, while walking to the busstop in the morning...those little drunchy noices...I just love them :)



We also wrote a test in science and I started learning one evening bevor, because I didn't know it, but I thought I got everything pretty well...but no! There was nothing, absolutly nothing asked in the test that I had learnd! Kacka!
Buuuuuuuut, I will hopefully be going on a classtrip. It is sooooo cool, because actually, everyone says that in france it's not so often to be going on a class trip, and I am so lucky to be having the chance...And when I heard this, I thought it couldn't come better, but it's going to Irland, to Dublin :))) It's sooo cool, and I hope reeaaally hope the teacher get's to organize this :))
So now, we can come to my amazing weekend :)) Of course I had basketball training on friday evening, with the lovely girsl :) On saturday, like always, tennis in the morning...but that is soooo cold. They don't have a gym, so we play outside, with -2°C it's already unbelievable cold...but imagine, I will be playing with up to -20°C!!! Don't know how I am gonna survive that, because if I wear too much, I will not be able to move...
Anyways, in the afternoon we got some skistuff for everyone, because it's gonna start soon :))
And in the evening we went to the Soirée du Basket. We ate fondu and I really enjoyed being there with all these incredible nice people. They were really all sooo nice, and I love people who don't have any prejudices...they are all like a big family...really nice to see this :))
After that, I slept at Johannas, because my hostparents went earlier than me, but I really wanted to stay :))
With this evening, I noticed again how much I understand now. I talked about alot of stuff with Johanna and I could really understand every single word she said... it makes me feel really comfortable :)

Let's see what the next week brings me :))
xoxo, Klara

1 Kommentar: