Freitag, 29. November 2013

3 mois :)))

Bon soir,
so as you can read by the headline, with today, it makes exactly 3 months that I am here in france. It is incredible how much I have learned already. Not just my language improved sooo much, but also about people, ways of thinking and operating, with different situations.
I have to say, that I can defend myself against some judgements about my accent or my nationality by now...not that I have any major problems with that, but there are still one to two people, how say things that could hurt others quite alot. There you have to know, that I already know, that the people who say things like this, have now idea what's going on in my mind and my life and I have to say, might also be a little bit jealous. So I don't really care, but there are others, who get really hurt with this.
Another thing to say is, that there are some exchange stundents already leaving now...but I feel like, my life here ist just about to start, and I can understand everything now, but with the speeking, I have still quite alot of problems. So I would be pretty sad, having to leave already...but luckily I have still have 7 awsome moths to go :))

xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen