Sonntag, 17. November 2013

Amazing Sunsets :)

Bonjour tout le monde,
since I don't have anything else to do, I thought I'd write my Sunday-Post a bit earlier today. I have not been up to much. This week was a bit wired, and I was really tired and confused. But let's start from the beginning...
Since we had no school on monday, the whole week was already mixed up and acutally shorter than normal, but it seemed really long. On wednesday, where I normally only have until 11:40 o'clock, I had undtil 16:30pm. This had something to do with our holidays. So we had the thursday morning classes also wednesday afternoon. French system :P
And in cause of this, the gymansium, where we normally have basketballtraining wednesday evening, wasn't open. So we had this training tuesday evening, with the guys...was pretty fun, even though I hate sweating in front of the other sex :P ...but this was also a thing that got me confused.
In math, I don't get anything at the moment...the teacher is really mean to the ES people...she let's out steps, so I can't understand it....and yes...not cool.
The weather is getting really cold here, and I bought my suuuuper cool new skiclothings :)) they are just awsome, I love them. So the skiing-season can come, then you will also get to see some photos.
I really hope to be able to do something nice the next few weekends, and not just being at home...

So now I just have some pretty photos for you, that I took last week, because the sunsets were really nice :)





I find, that they look as if they are burning...and they are not edited :P

xoxo, Klara 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen