Montag, 11. November 2013

Starting to take my own notes :)

Salut,
so the first week after the holidays is already over and today is public holiday, because of the end of the 1st. World War ...but actually for us, it just means no school :P
After I reaturned from the holidays, I was really astonished how much I understand now. I have no idea why, but I really noticed it. And therefor, I am sometimesngetting asked in class now, which really stresses me. I kind of sit pretty frontish in class, so I am happy that I can't see how alot of people look at me, but I can liturally feel it in my back. It's really not a confortable feeling. Sometimes I can answer, but if I like mix up words like ballon (ball) and ball (gun), than everyone laughs. I now that they don't mean it mean, but it really stresses.
But I have really cool news, I have 12,5 points in maths and sometimes, when the teachers dictate something, I can take my own notes and just correct the accents over the Es and As...because that is just crazy, I never get it wright, which one to use :P
So let's come to the weather: it's getting really cold here, although the sun is shining still pretty often. But I am really annoyed now by the long school days, I mean I mostly have only until 4pm, but for example my hostbrother has nearly everyday until 6pm. And so we go to school when it's dark, and we come home when it's dark. Not so cool. But the skiing season is coming closer and closer, and so I found these really cool skiclothings, not cheap, but I wonna use them a long time, therefor I think it's ok :)
And to talk about all that chocolate I got to my birthday, I even got more afterwards, because some packets came a bit later... guys...I am getting fatt :P (2 kg, in 2 month...that means 10 kg, in 10 month! Send me some almased :P )
BUT, I am doing way more sport here, and with this, I can tell you, I had my first basketball game yesterday and we won. I wasn't in often, but astimated 15 min. :)) (made 5 points :P )...no but it's just alot of fun, with these girls, who are just awsome.
So tomorrow school again, and I got a bit of homework to do :(

A bientôt
xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen