Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013

Losing my english! :(((

Cou cou,
ok, I am totaly shocked! I am about to lose my english! ...but I'll tell you the whole story:
Well, this morning, our bus, because of some reason, didn't come. So we had to take the the bus to the other school in Annemasse. But the thing is, that the school is about a 15min.-walk away from our school and it was -6°C! Freaking cold...happy I survived :P
So this week, I knew that some australian exchange stundents would come to our school, and there is also one living in Reignier, so where I life...and of course she had to take the same bus as we, just that for her it was the first day here and the best example: amazingly hot, you can really sleep in over here and the busses are always on time :PP haha, well since no one talked to her, and I really wanted to, I tried it on french and aksed here where she comes from. Well she didn't understand that. So I tried to ask which city...no chance...finally I talked on english with her. She was really happy about that, but I mixed EVERYTHING! Damn! I really had to think about the sentences...you also have to know, that there are sooo many words which are quite similar on french and english...so I kind of pronounced the french words in english...yes, I was shocked! Now I know: the next two months: gonna pick up some english there, dude :P ...let's see how it's gonna work out with my german after the 10 months...

xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen