Freitag, 20. Dezember 2013

Christmas time :)

Salut mes amis :)
I am soooooo so sorry that I haven't been posting anything since anges, but I do have some excuses :P
So christmas is coming closer and closer and I had soooo much stuff to do, with finding and making presents. It's not easy at all to find presents for people, you only know since 3 months....but I hope I found the right things :)
I also had some really nice weekends with my people from basketball...even though with some sleeping deficits :P 
And of course, since the french is going pretty well by now, I have to make my homework... and also learn for tests and all that stuff, where I really have problems with, because I don't really know in which language. So if you guys have any tips for me, feel free to say them out loud :)
Concerning the weather, it's not at all cool...it's really some kind of april weather, that seriously no one needs! The last two weeks we had fog, fog and guess what...fog! Wednesday was the first time since 2 weeks I could actually see the sky :P  And now, it's just raining, raining and haha...your totally right...raining! Pretty annoying, because since I have 2 weeks of holidays from now, I desperately want to go skiing! 
I am really afraid of christmas here, since they eat already alot every day...I don't really want to imagine how much they eat for christmas...another reason why I really wonna go skiing :P 
One more thing to say, would be that the school trip to Irland is set :)) I am soo happy...and it's even cooler because a friend from a different class is coming with us..so it's going to be pretty awsome :)

Since I had some really nice last days of school with alot of laughing, here are some pictures :))



I hope this time it won't take too long, until the next post :) ...since I do have quite a few plans :)

xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen