Samstag, 21. September 2013

Geneve :)

Bonjour,
so my weekend has been really nice so far. Yesterday I skyped with my lovely Lotte and hat a little creative time :) This morning I played tennis. First with the boss of the tennis club, which was jsut awsome, I had alot of fun :)) and then with my tennis group another hour. I was dead afterwards, but good :)) After lunch, which was just jummy, we (Damien, Julie, a friend of Julie and I) drove to Geneva...a beautiful city and of course something for rich people :PP Looooots of shops and every 5th car which drove by was a Ferrari..
the weather was also really nice, not too cold and not too hot...just right for a perfect day :)

The shoppingmile :))
It looked stunning :)


And not too far away you could see the Mont Blanc, with snow *___*



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen