Dienstag, 24. September 2013

28,5°C :)))

Cou cou,
oh yes...the weather is still sooooooo nice :) Todays record was 28,5°C...the mornings are just freaking cold, 6°C...so every morning I look in my clothet and I ask myself: "yay, freeze in the morning and be fine in the afternoon, or have a nice warm start in the day and sweat in the afternoon?!"
Today was "comme ci, comme ca", what the french people would say :P We had three lessons, one geographie and history and 2 sience economique et sociale (SES)... in geo and history we wrote a test and I had absolut no idea what to do. It was working with a map and making a legend for it. The map was given and the meanings to the symboles in the map, but you had to match the symboles with the explanations...and since they were in french, I just guessed everything :PP
And in SES  we wrote some really wierd things...I have noo idea..there were all these signes and stuff...dunno :P
After those three lessons we had 5 hours nothing... so I went shopping in Annemasse (where my school is) with a friend :) ...we also had lunch there :)) It was a really nice afternoon and we had quite alot of fun... I got some winterclothes :)
After the 5 hours nothing, we had dance, which was waaay better than last time :P

So on the weekend we will visite the grandparents, because it's the birhtday of the dad of my hostmother... I think they will also be really nice :)

A bientôt :)
xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen