Samstag, 31. August 2013

Finally arrived :)

Bonsoir mes amis,
I have so much to tell now...
So yesterday we had a meeting at the oriantation camp where they told us all this stuff about the rules of the programm and the schoolsystem... I was really shocked how they talked about the schoolsystem..it sounded as if the children don't have any fun at school just go there listend to the teacher and go back home do homework and out...but I really hope it'll be more than that. I can't emagine that they don't do fun things :PP so yeah, now I'm really excited about going to school.
We also went into the city and went on the eiffeltour by night, and I saw Paris the first time in sunshine (it's always been rainy) :))

Well today we had to get up at half past 6 ;( that was like in the middle of the night...and our train actually came 12:45... just because we all had to go together...
So we drove from Gare de Lyon to Annecy and there I met my hostfamily the first time :)
I was reallyexcited if they where gonna ask me alot of questions...but it was really nice...I think I have aloooot of luck... really nice family :)
So now we had dinner and then I am going to go bed soon because I am soo tired :P

A bientot
xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen