Freitag, 30. August 2013

Paris

Salut,
I have arrived well in Paris and now we have one more day here and then I will be off to my family. Now I'm starting to get really excited about meeting them.
We (other students who are doing the same thing as I am doing) are going to see Paris today, a bit boring for me, since I have seen all the tourist stuff 2 times already...but the people are really nice and we are having a good time :)

They have been telling us some stuff about the schoolsystem and how the things are going in france and I was so shocked...they told us all these really strickt things...like there is no talking in class and no drinking and school can go from 8 o'clock until 6 pm, and then they still have alooot of homework to do...that is like waaaaay too long for germans :P but after what they told us it can only get better :P
...oh and the french have aloooot of holidays...every 6th week of school they have tow weeks of holiday :)))

So guys, I will be posting when I have arrived in Reignier :*
See you then
xoxo, Klara



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen