Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

10 month france :)

Salut,
you may be wondering why I'm always writing Salut or Bonjour, this ist because the blog ist actually about my 10 month trip to france. I will be going there at the end of August 2013 and I would love to share those 10 months with you. I'm starting now, so you can get an impression of my life here. Maybe or maybe not you'll be able to see a difference of how I write or my view of life might change when I'm there.

Next year I would be 10th Grade. I don't really have an idea of how the schoolsystem is like in france, but I hope that I will know this pretty soon.
I've been getting letters from my organisation, wich is IST- Internationale Sprachreisen, since ages and there was no real useful information written...only things like what I have to take with me and that I have to know some historical stuff about my home country. Well sorry guys, but that was seriously a waste of time and paper. All the letters that said I should take myself some time everyday learning the language or how I have to behave in my hostfamily! Well I am not out of touch.

You have to know that I've been in Australia when I was 10 years old for one and a half years. My life is kind of a bit different to others. I love traveling and I get bored at one and the same place really fast. Life is not forever. You have to take the chances you get and make the most of them.

xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen