Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

Canuing :)

Salut mes amis,
on the weekend, on saturday I have been canoeing with my family and some friends of ours. The weather was actually pretty good. I thought it would rain the whole day, but it didn't. It was quite nice. We canoed 25 km (its not very long) and then we went home and everyone watched the champions league final! You have to know that I hate soccer!
Here are some the photos ;)


The last view weeks of school...we have alot of stuff going on so it's really stressfull. Alot of exams and giving alot of lectures. But this only lasts vor 3 weeks and then we have 2 weeks of our worksexperience, which we could chose our self. I am really exited about that, because I'm doing mine at a radio station (NRJ Saschen) and I think it's gonna be really cool.

À bientôt!
xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen