Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013

David Garrett

Bonjour,
my weekend has been really nice. Since there is high water alle around east germany, all of the schools in my town got two days off from school. Which is pretty good for us. So I have been meeting up some friends and finishing all my school stuff for the next 3 days. On friday some friends of mine were at my house and we relaxed together. Just playing some really cute game and watching "The experiment". I have to say: the movie is really good, except for the music :)

On sunday I was at the concert of David Garrett in Erfurt with my mum. It was really good, I didn't expect that. He did a really good mix of some rock music and traditional music of some countries, but also really good klassical stuff.


I hope you had a really nice weekend too :)

xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen