Sonntag, 16. Juni 2013

Last school week :)

Bonjour,
I think everyone in Germany is happy, that the sunshine finally lasted for at least a week and will hopefully go on ;)
It's actually a bit embarrassing to say, that I got a tiny sunburn while I had my first sunbath this year. I thought the sun wasn't that strong and I also forgot the time, so I lay in the sun for an houre and a half...and well, after that I was kind of a bit reddy.
On friday afternoon, my family and I went to the small city where my dad works and lives, to Meißen. My grandparents had their birthdays the week befor and so we connected that and had a nice evening.


Panorama of Meißen
 

That was really nice :)
 







My dad and I :P
      

This was of course not the whole weekend...
On saturday we went in the manufactory of the porcelain of Meißen...that was quite impressiv :)




...we also went to some little castle near Meißen, that was really cute ^^




My brother had a little swim :P


In the evening we were invited to a 50th brithday, and I had to play something in front of everyone. You can't imagin how excited I was... I'm used to playing with friends and this was the first time I played in front of alot of peoplen, and also alot I didn't know. My knees where shaking really bad and my handy where swetty. But in the end, it was a good experience and alot of people liked it.

Today was the baptism of my little cousin, which is the cutes little creature I have ever seen. Of course we ate the whole day :P

My cousin and his dady :)

After the ceremony :P


This was my fantastic weekend and now I have one more schoolweek to survive and then I'm done for 12 weeks :)

C'est la vie
xoxo, Klara
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen