Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Bonjour mes amis,


I haven't really done anything exciting last week. My first week of my workexperience is over and there is one more to go :)) It's sometimes really boring, because it's alot of work with the computer...but the people are really nice. They are all pretty jung, which makes it easier to cope with and to kind of find a connection.
On friday I had a relaxed evening with friends and we played this dance-stuff thingy on the Wii...guys that is soooo awsome. :P We had soo much fun, even though no one could really dance..it's just a really fun thing to do :))
And on saturday there was the 100 years anniversary of the tennisclub, where my grandfather was the boss for about 25 years... it was a bit of a seniors-event, so nothing exciting :PPP
 ...but c'est la vie

xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen