Montag, 22. Juli 2013

East Europe

Salut,
I am sorry that I didn't post anything since over a week...it's just that we didn't have a computer with us...
The last week was really nice and relaxing...
Our first destination was Prag :) ...everyone said its such a nice city, but I don't quite know if liked it or not...
This was the view out the window from our cute Hotel, which was right in the centre of Prag :)

We made a little boat trip on the Moldau

That's where we had dinner the first night 

My family :P


That's the jewish cemetry :))


Then we went on to Budpest and had a little stop in Bratislava...I found that city pretty ugly :P



...and then came Budapest :))

Also had a really nice view for dinner over Budaest....



....and really good food :PP
Our last stop was the Balaton. We wouldn't have thought that it would be such a nice lake :))



We went camping there and had really nice neighbours :PP


I tried to do waterski, only got it once :PPP

My brother did really well at wakeboarding... :))



So on thursday I'm heading off to Norway with Lotte :))

xoxo, Klara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen